LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD
Wednesday, 21 January 2015
Heya! Today I am super excited because I have been nominated again for the Liebster Blog Award, this time by the wonderful girls over at Louie and Coco. Thank you so much!
Basically what nominees must do is answer the questions given to them by the people who nominated them, then list a few questions for the people who they will nominate. ( I probably explained that terribly but oh well!)
Sooo firstly I'll answer the questions given to me by Louie and Coco!
1. What is your favourite healthy food?
I love lots of different types of fruit, but nectarines and pineapples would probably be my favourite!
2. What is your favourite not so healthy food?
I am a sucker for anything chocolate.
3. What is the coolest thing about where you live?
I live in Western Australia, which isn't the most exciting place in the world (by a long shot) but definitely still has its perks. I love that the beach is so close, and the weather is always pretty good! Probably my favourite thing about Western Australia though is just the laid-back and friendly atmosphere.
4. What book would you recommend?
I just finished reading How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr, which is literally AH-MAZING. Seriously so underrated but so incredible none the less!
5. Favourite movie of all time?
I don't watch that many movies but I would say The Imitation Game, Crash, Hotel Rwanda and Primal Fear would be my favourites!
6.What is the best gift you've ever recieved?
It's a toss-up between my sewing machine and my DSLR camera which I use for all my blogging.
7. What's the best gift you've ever given?
I have no idea!!
8. What do you feel most proud of?
Probably being head girl at my school last year and getting the school community leadership award. Community service and volunteering is something that is very important to me, and being head girl was the most amazing and rewarding experience for my final year of school.
9. What is the best advice ever given to you?
My parents always put a big emphasis on trying your best. It's something that has really helped me in all aspects of life!
Another great piece of advice from my parents was to take a language in school. Seriously it is INSANE how knowing another language can completely open up your world- I now have so many friends in France and around the world just because I learnt French. It's also inspired me to take up another language- Swahili- which I hope will be beneficial in my future work.
10. Name three things that make you laugh
My best friends never fail to put a smile on my face. Kath and Kim is also HILARIOUS for all of you aussies, and funny cat videos never go wrong.
11. What's your favourite quote?
"Plutôt la vie"which is a quote in a famous photograph by Boubat. It roughly translates into "rather life", which I take as meaning to make the most out of life!
Okay so I nominate Aish, Rachel and Norkor for the award; their blogs are some of my absolute favourites here in the blogosphere! Here are your questions:
1. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
2. What song are you currently listening to?
3. What are your favourite things to do in your spare time?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. What do you want to do as a future career?
7. One place you've always wanted to visit?
8. Books or movies?
9. What's your least favourite food?
10. When did you start your blog?
11. What's one thing that you can never leave your house without?
Hope you enjoy! xx