Heya! Today I am interviewing the wonderful Chessie, who is not only an incredible blogger but an all-round lovely girl! If you haven't already heard of her, I would highly recommend hopping on over to her blog and having a look.
1. Tell me a bit about yourself (name, age, how long have you had a blog etc)
My name is Chessie and I am a 16 year old blogger. I love to blog about fashion, crafts, ideas, decor and health! I've owned my blog for almost a year now so its almost 1 years old!
2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
Because I wanted to share more photos at the one time and be able to write about them more. I had my instagram but I felt that if I started blogging I could achieve this. It also looked like a lot of fun!
3. What's your current favourite item in your wardrobe?
A toss up between my dress from Red Hill House or my gorman tee!
4. Where are your favourite places to shop?
Country road, seed, zara, gorman, red hill house, op shops, general pants, and many other places.
5. What advice would you give people who are thinking about starting a blog?
Be yourself, take good quality photos and write interesting content which will make your readers want to come back for more! I am in the midst of writing a post that'll ask all questions like that so look out for that everyone!
6. Where do you hope to be in 10 years?
I hope that I am fit, healthy and happy with my blog flourishing. I hope I have also done some travelling to beautiful places and doing well in a job that I love.
7. How would you describe your personal style?
I always find this a tricky question! I like to stay in fashion, with lots of neutral colours but also I love wearing colours. If you want to see more check out my blog!
8. Your blog posts are always so lovely! Where do you find inspiration?
Thank you so much! I find inspiration from other bloggers, pinterest, instagram and just random things on the street etc!