Heya! Round two of my blogger interviews is finally here! (You can have a read of my interview with Chessie in this post.) Many of you have probably already heard of Freya, either through her lovely blog or her instagram. She's definitely a firm blogging favourite of mine, and her beautiful photos inspire over 13,000 followers across social media. Enjoy! x
1. Tell me a bit about yourself (name, age, how long have you had a blog etc)
I'm Freya (middle name Haley), I'm 16 from Perth, Western Australia. I'm an animal lover and wanderluster. I started my blog in July 2014.
2. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I wanted to upgrade from my tumblr account and because some of my instagram followers suggested it!
3. What's your current favourite item in your wardrobe?
Probably either my camel coat from Dolly Girl Fashion or my striped shirt from Abercrombie (I wear it everywhere, it's so comfortable)
4. Where are your favourite places to shop?
Tigerlily, Urban outfitters, topshop, zara, reformation, sportsgirl
5. What advice would you give people who are thinking about starting a blog?
Sort out everything before you post (the theme, header etc) make sure it's all in check, I didn't and my blog looked ugly for the first few months! Have a nice theme/colour scheme that all matches, don't use comic sans ms or papyrus :)
6. Where do you hope to be in 10 years?
Hopefully travelling the world + sharing my adventures with the internet
7. How would you describe your personal style?
I never can pinpoint one particular style because it changes everyday! Whatever is comfortable and looks nice I suppose- I really like brown, orange, peach kind of colours
or to quote my pal liv "My style ranges from classy homeless to pyjama chic"
8. Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
Instagram, tumblr, I go bike riding on Saturday mornings and sometimes I'll see a nice outfit or pretty place which sparks inspiration.