Hey internet pals! I'M BACK after a way-too-long hiatus. Within a couple of days back at uni I realised I'd seriously overstretched myself time-wise and unfortunately blogging was once again put on the back burner. I hate it when I feel like I don't have time to blog- photography and writing are things that make me so incredibly happy, and it's so wonderful to be able to share it all in this little space. I'm working on getting back into it, slowly but surely, so keep an eye out for some new content! I've just finished filming another youtube video too, which will be up in the next few days!
I got an email a little while ago from the lovely people behind Stay lean tea, a tea detox that is all-natural and laxative-free. Not going to lie, I have always been pretty skeptical of these tea detox programs, but since Stay lean tea was all natural I thought I would give it a go! They were kind enough to send me their 14 day detox programme to review.
I followed the detox programme for two weeks, drinking a cup of the Burner tea every morning and a cup of Cleanse tea every second afternoon. I didn't alter other food or drink at all, just ate what I normally would on a day-today basis.
Lean Burner tea (morning): Longing green leaf, Pu'erh tea leaf, oolong leaf, lotus leaf, lemon grass, dandelion leaf, goji berry
Lean Cleanse tea (afternoon): chamomile, rose flower, lavender, roselle, lemon grass, longjing green leaf.
- I was expecting the tea to not taste the greatest, but I was really pleasantly surprised by how tasty it actually was!
- Since the tea came in teabags instead of loose leaf, it was super easy to use
- After the first week I did definitely notice an improvement in my energy levels. I felt alert in class and had less trouble waking up and getting out of bed in the morning
- I really liked how natural the tea was; using natural ingredients rather than harmful laxatives or other substances
- Staylean Tea claims to burn fat and reduce bloating, however I didn't notice any weight loss at all.
Overall, while I didn't experience any weight loss, I did feel a lot healthier and more energised and so I would definitely recommend this product! Have any of you tried a tea detox? If so, let me know how it went in the comments! x